sodark: (pic#17979442)
Nate "Cable" Summers ([personal profile] sodark) wrote2018-09-01 12:43 am

KINKS & SHIPPING




Sexuality:
I play Cable as pansexual with a strong preference for women or female-presenting, feminine characters. For men he prefers casual things (still with some regularity, rivalries, fight to fuck, fuckbuddies) but there are some exceptions (Wade). Nonbinary, nonconforming characters etc are welcomed, I like to think if nothing else the future is more enlightened and less interested in binary definitions.

Ships:
Deadpool
Domino
Wolverine
Storm
Rogue

I'm a shipper through and through. I'll ship anything. I absolutely love crosscanon shipping.

No hard and fast limits.

I am always here to play with age differences, daddy kink, sugar daddy, power imbalance, authority figure stuff with Cable.

Romancibility:
Cable is married in the XMCU however he pretty firmly decided he wasn't going to go back home at the end of Deadpool 2 (and if canon wants to joss me they can put it in writing and send it via email).

His wife has no speaking lines and the only time she's on screen is when she is actively dying, which was strangely regressive and tropey for a Deadpool movie. Her identity is unclear, given that Cable has different wives in different comics. She may be a new character altogether!

Either way, I want to RP romance and I will never RP off his wife because she's not real. As such, unless it's a shipping meme and we're diving right in he's a little reserved about being romanced but is a fun slow-burn.

Kinks:
YES
Anal (him receiving takes work)
Blowjobs/Cunnilingus
Facefucking/Facesitting
Facials (giving)
Intercrural
Titfucking
Mutual Masturbation/Jerk-Off Instructions
Sexting/Nudes
Toys
Rimming
Multiple Partners
Femboys
Hatefucking
Casualfucking
Public/Exhibitionism/Showing-Off
Somnophilia
Drunk Sex
Rough Sex
BDSM Rules
Daddy/Domming
Punishment
Spanking
Impact Play
Petplay/Pony Play
Breeding/Studding
Creampies
Lactation
Snowballs
Drooling
Spitting
Tears/Crying
Body Worship
Choking (with metal arm too)
Slapping
Hair-pulling
Fingers in Mouth
Mouth Inspections
Nipple Play
Boot Licking
Military Uniforms
Clothed Sex
Control & Permission (picking clothes, picking food etc)
Sugar Daddy
Objectifying
Begging
Breathplay
Collaring/Leash/Cage
Cockwarming (especially while distracted)
CNC
Orgasm Withholding
Fem Dom
Stepping On (in heels)
Whipping
Gags
Hand-Feeding
Master/Slave
Sensation Play
Safewords
Blackmail/Coercion
Codependency
Conditioning
Kidnapping/Abduction
Duct Tape
Sex Pollen
Stuck & Fuck
ABO
Animal Hybrids
Pornstars/Escorts/Dancers
Power Imbalance
Age Play & Age Difference
Degradation
Virginity Taking
Gun Play/Gun Fucking
Jealousy
Infidelity
Incest
Overstimulation
Oviposition
Open Relationships/Swingers
Praise Kink
Muscle Biting/Ab Licking
Size Kink/Size Difference
Tentacles
Voyeurism
Private Show/Lapdance
Wet Dreams
Getting Caught
Bathing/Washing/Hair-Washing
Dirty Talk
Arranged/Forced Marriage AU



MAYBE
Fisting
Bladder Control (giving)
Pegging
Menstrual Blood
Inflation
Feederism
Spreader Bar

NO
Cock Cages
Amputee fetish
Gaping/Prolapse
CBT
Scat
Diapers
Vore/Gore
Sounding